Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome



This is, at last, the thing you were looking for, a blog about safe travel around Mexico and some advices that (from me, of course) will gonna help you in your visit to our incredible country.

And why I'm doing this..? well it's easy, in the last months the media around the world has spread some information that isn't entirely accurate, in fact, even the Mexican media had this problem, they said that our country is dangerous, even more than some Middle East countries... worst, that we're dying in the streets 'cause of the swine flu.... that's a lie. And 'cause of the misinformation, some people doesn't want to visit us anymore, what a shame.

Here, I'm gonna tell you useful information about fascinating places, tips to get there safer and, in some cases, cheaper.... all the things I know of the places I've been in my beautiful country (I've visit most of my country, so, it's a lot of information, and those places I've never been, I have information too). You will find information about, transportation, hotels, food, entertainment and more..... oh, and if you want some additional information, you can send me a mail, don't be shy.

Welcome!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment